After reviewing all my blogs and revamping on what type of practice I have found more beneficial to me, I have to say the 2 practices I would choose to continue would be the subtle mind practices using breathing exercises to bring my mind to stillness and continuing with meditation and having that alone time for me. I find that I continue to do my breathing exercises throughout my day. When I am feeling troubled at a point during the day about something, I will stop and take that deep breath, if it takes more than one I will sit and breath through untill I find myself at a content state of being. I have always used breathing techinques with much that I do in life, so for me to continue this practice will not be an issue.
As well when I reviewed the subtle mind exercise, it took me back to a place at the ocean and I felt peace and warmth of the air I was breathing in. When I meditate alone I find that I have comfort and warmth within myself again. Many times when I have a head ache or get a migrane, I find that it helps to just lay there and clear my mind of thoughts. This does ease the pain and I am able to get back to life, than if I just layed there thinking about the headache. Also using these practices weekly and if I can daily has helped me to get to a calmer place, I don't let the little things bother me so much anymore, because I know they will get done or all will work itself out with the right action. If I can learn these techniques and am able to pass it on to clients I think we can build a better understanding of one another as well. I know when I have my son do these exercises with me, we both have great experiences. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment