Saturday, August 11, 2012

Unit 10 My final assessment of my inner health

Hello again,

Back at the beginning of this course when I assesed myself originally for my spiritual wellness, physical wellness and psychological aspect of health at that time, I felt I was comfortable with all aspects. I didn't give them a numeric value back then, but if I recall my value for spiritual wellness would have been at six, and my physical aspect would have been at 8 and my psychological aspect would have been around 7.

Seven weeks later, not much as changed to where there would be a drastic change in any of my integral health areas of wellness. When I review my psychological wellness today, it would still be high at 8. I don't rate it any higher, because I have been feeling sad about the loss of my father. This month on the 29th will be his 2 year anniversary for his death. It has been an emotional roller coaster for my family and I getting through his death. So I know having my spiritual wholeness in check will help me to continue striving forward towards my spiritual growth. I still useprayer as my comfort and my guidance towards keeping my mental health still in check. When I look at my physical aspect of fitness, I would rate that still at 8. Although I have my bout with Rhumatoid Arthritis, I still have worked my body to a point that I can exercise daily if I want. I am able to get back to my running and feeling that my strenght training is improving weekly.

Overall this class has given me more tools that I can use to help me flourish further in my wellness and my inner health. I feel that if we are not at peace within our selves, then we pass on our energy to others we are around. If you don't have positive energy then the outcome will be clouded wth some resistance felt. If we are able to know our own inner health, then we find we can perform better in life and in positive mannerism.

Denise

2 comments:

  1. Denise,
    I am so sorry to hear about your dad. I don't know how I will get through it when the time comes for me. With the Grace of God I guess. It's nice to find the inner peace that you spoke of. So many don't know it and live life with turmoil. They also live life defeated. Knowing that your strength comes from inside of you and not from the outside (or someone else) is a big thing. Good Luck on your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most prostate cancers are adenocarcinomas, cancers that arise in glandular cells of the prostate’s epithelial tissue. Prostate cancers usually progress slowly and produce no symptoms in the initial stages. Eventually, the tumor may enlarge like mine use too, the prostate gland, pressing on the urethra and causing painful or frequent urination and blood in the urine. So I was so uncomfortable with this prostate cancer diseases then I decided to do online search on how to cure cancer because I well have read a lot about herbal medicine, I came across a lot of testimony how Dr Itua cure HIV/herpes then Cancer was listed below the comment.with courage I contacted Dr Itua and he sent me his herbal medicine through Courier service then I was asked to pick it up at my post office which i quickly did. I contacted Dr Itua that i have received my herbal medicine so he instructs me on how to drink it for three weeks and that is how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine cure my prostate Cancer, The treatment takes three weeks and I was cured completely. Dr Itua is a god sent and I thank him every day of my life. Contact him now On:Email:drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ Whatsapp:+2348149277967.
    He listed to that he can as well cure the following diseases below.... Cerebral Amides. Lung Cancer, Alzheimer's disease,Autism,measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria Adrenocortical carcinoma. Alma, Uterine Cancer, Breast Cancer, Allergic diseases. Kidney cancer, Love Spell, Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Generalized dermatitis,Alzheimer's disease,Brain Tumor,Lupus,Endomertil Cancer, cerebrovascular diseases
    Dementia.Colo rectal cancer, Lottery Spell, Bladder Cancer, Skin Cancer,Ovarian Cancer,Pancreatic Cancer, HIV /Aids,Brain Tumor, Herpes, Non-Hodgkin lymphoma, Inflammatory bowel disease, Copd, Diabetes, Hepatitis

    ReplyDelete