Monday, June 25, 2012

Unit 3 Relaxation post Rainbow Meditation

I really like this exercise, I have used it prior in my stress class and have found it to be a very good relaxation technique. However you have to do it when you are in a silent environment. I tried it with my son in the house and with him asleep. It worked better when he was asleep. haha. Being able to truelly focus on the imagery as the man is reading this exercise to you allows you to really feel the colors. I would not be able to explain that but it is all in the mind. You can feel the red, orange, yellow, the blues and the purple at the end. I would really recommend this to many of my family and friends. His voice is soooo relaxing and calming. I think it is very important for people to find their center within and find their true balance in life. This makes so much more for a happier individual :) .

No comments:

Post a Comment