Looking at where I am at as an individual and my home life with my family, having to rate all these important factors in my life is not too difficult. I often sit and think about my life and where I am at and what I need to improve on to make me a better person within and find my peace.
For the first part of this blog we are to rate from 1-10 where we see our physical well-being, spiritual well-being and phychological well-being.
I go to the gym atleast 5 days a week and train very hard, regardless of my arthritis. I have been mentally working to overcome this dissabiltiy and I can honestly say that my mental stimulation and strength are what are getting me through to achieve my current physical state at 6. I am not at the point I wish I could be at but I do work hard to be where I am by maintaining my exercise regiment and continiously working on eatting the right foods.
As for my spiritual well-being, I think I would rate myself at a 7. I do not go to mass every weekend, but I do pray alot. This is what helped me through the loss of my father and keep me going to help continue to keep my family strong and whole. Everyday I wake I thank the good lord for giving me another day of life, and every night I thank him or keeping me safe and for keeping my famly, relative and friends safe as well.
When I think about my phychological state of mind and well-being, I think I am on the right track with how I see myself and would rate myself at a 7. I work very hard everday to see the good in things and people as well as life. I know that I have to keep my mind strong and continue working on completing my assignments for school, so this keeps me mentally strong. I do have days that I get sad and have to push myself to do what I have to that is why I would not rate it any higher than 7. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment